Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Still alive

Although it might not look like it regarding the lack of updates in the last months, the project is still very much alive and growing. Right now I'm in the process of ironing out some little bumps in the script - something very un-visual and difficult to post updates about.
I had the feeling that one of the two main characters could use a little more depth, so I rewrote some parts. That's something that should definitely be finished before going into actual production, for the audio part will be recorded before animation starts. And I don't want to have multiple rerecording sessions, so it has to be nailed in advance - although I suspect that minor changes are inevitable during production.
Yesterday, I created the notorious coming-soon-page over at http://lovebites.overmind-studios.de/. Nothing really to see there, but a good feeling to have one ;)

Merry remaining christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment